EPM Air-Fried Fish Recipe
Posted by Mick Donahue on
Looking for a healthier alternative this fish fry season? We've got you covered with our EPM Air-Fried Fish! Get the amazing fish fry flavor you love without the messy oil!
1 ½ lb. cod, cut into 4 strips
Vegetable oilFor the batter:
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp cornstarch
½ tsp baking soda
6 oz. beer
1 egg beatenFor the coating:
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¼ tsp cayenne pepperFor serving:
Salt and malt vinegar
1. Pre-heat air-fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the 1 cup flour, cornstarch, baking soda, beer and egg in a large mixing bowl. Stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Meanwhile, combine the ½ cup of flour, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large mixing bowl
4. Pat the cod fillets dry with a paper towel and cut into 4 strips.
5. Remove batter from the fridge.
6. Dip fish strips in batter, ensuring to coat all sides. Let the excess batter drip off, then dip in the dry mixture. Drizzle both sides of the coated fish with vegetable oil and place them in the air fryer. Air-fry for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
7. Remove and let cool before serving. Sprinkle with salt and malt vinegar to taste.