- Born at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (Camden, NJ), and have lived in South Jersey all of my life.
- Being brought up in a Hispanic household, not many people know that Spanish was my first language and had ESL classes for my first few years of school.
- I have been servicing others for over 20 years, which made my transition to the mortgage industry in 2013 that much better. (Recently came BBT, as a branch banker.)
- Married with no children of our own, since 2004.
- As of March of 2019, my wife and I became foster parents to a beautiful baby girl.
- We have been dog parents to Meiko (miniature pinscher) since 2007.